Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bishop Jan and Feb and March

Here is a bunch of photos from Bishop in Jan. and Feb. and March. Great Trips. Trevor sent his Nemesis, Soul Slinger V9, and the Buttermilker V12. I did Soul Slinger V9 and Freeze Short V9. Ian and Nick did Xavior's Roof V11 First go. Impressive. I shot some cool photos of them.


JANUARY






Kyle on Atari V6...








Trevor on Atari

Me on The Fall Guy V9... One of my new projects.











Do you spy the deer at the bottom?























FEBRUARY














Tevor on the Buttermilker















Me on Soul Slinger





MARCH


My first time to Dales Camp... one word....Majestic. I also got to check out the Secrets of the Behive area.






Adam on Gastonia









Adam on Seven Spanish Angels V6






Ian on Xavior's Roof V11. one of the most inspiring lines ive walked up to.












Nick on Xavior's Roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment