Monday, August 3, 2009

Way Lake/ Sierras

Got a week off of work and I shot up to the Mammoth and Way Lake for the week. I met up with Ian Cotter-Brown who showed me all around. I worked and got close on Ugly Duckling V9, Natalie V7/8 and Meadow Roof V8. I did Crimp Ladder V7 first go of the second day and did Hosemonster V9. I also got the third ascent of Ian's FA called Down by the River V4 and the Seam V5. On my rest day I Fly Fished Hot Creek and caught a 16" rainbow trout. was verry satisfying. All in all had a blast...

This is a private Fly Fishing ranch on Hot Creek




Nic on Wills Seam. V11 it was epic














A storm over the Sierras











Some Rock Art in the Meadow








Ian working his project Lap Dance sit. Probably V10







Knife Dance.... naked






Josh Vale on Hosemonster V8/9 in the Tallus
















Me on Crimp Ladder









The Hike up to the Boulders





















No comments:

Post a Comment